2/25 pot pies, (meat and veggie)
3/4 Shepherd’s pie
3/11 goat cheese and wild mushroom swai fillet & saffron rice
3/18 St Pats Cornbeef and cabbage boiled potatoes
- 9/10 Sushi and Spring Rolls
- 9/17 – ???
- 9/24 – Chicken Corden Bleu w. linguini
- 10/22 Steak Diane and twice baked potatoes
- 10/29 Seafood bisque, grilled cheese with bacon and tomato (vegetarian = butternut bisque)
- 11/5 Pot roast with potatoes [from our farm] and carrots (vegetarian = stuffed peppers)
- 11/12 ???
- 11/19 Chipotle glazed salmon (if we can get the salmon cheap enough) w/ saffron rice (vegetarian = ratatouille)
- 11/23 THANKSGIVING DAY!!! — Thanksgiving Day Feast
- 11/26 Thanksgiving buffet
- 12/10 Baked Ziti Bolognese (veg same with spinach and mushroom)
- 12/17 Chicken Snitzel with spaetzel tossed with lemon and brown butter.
- 12/24 Southern Italian Christmas dinner (variety of seafood)
- 12/31 Sunshine Chicken by Nancy Boeson